Lax | Free-Spirited | Spontaneous | Flighty | Adventurous | Slacker | Impatient | Disorderly | Sensitive | Impish
- A carefree and thrill-seeking spirit who prefers not to take anything too seriously or go by the book. Morgan's a spontaneous guy who'll change his plans on a whim and wander off to indulge in whatever catches his interest. Inquisitive and adventurous, he'll often want to get involved in his surroundings, and learn about his environment and the people around him. If he's interested in something, he'll drop whatever he's doing to investigate and partake in the fun, even if it ends in trouble
- Easily exasperated and drained when he's made to work under pressure. He'll try to slip out of his responsibilities if they feel like a pile of chores, so you'd better keep a close eye on him! Fortunately, he genuinely enjoys raising crops, so as long as no one's breathing down his neck he'll work along happily... Well, until he starts getting tired, anyways. At that point all bets are off. He's not so driven to work that he'd overextend himself.
- Impatient, he doesn't like having to wait around or spend too much time to achieve something.
- He's an outdoorsy sort who's used to getting down and dirty; a coat of dirt has become like a second skin to him, so he'll tend to not notice if he's making a mess. A dangerous combination of him being disorderly and and hoarding his belongings results in his living space being what he likes to call "organized chaos".
- Morgan strives to become someone who genuinely doesn't care what others think of him, but the reality is that he can't help but feel defensive when he thinks he'll be judged on something he cares about. He'll try to shake it off, but can be pretty sensitive and become guarded about what he's up to or personal things at times. He's grown to strongly dislike judgmental people and struggles between taking the high road and acting immaturely.
- Morgan likes to take a light-hearted and humourous approach to people and goof around. He's impish and will pull unusual stunts to see if he can get an interesting reaction out of people or make them laugh (or make himself laugh).
Morgan was born in the countryside to couple out of wedlock. His father was a drifter; traveling to sight-see and dabble in different businesses, never ready to settle down. Morgan's mother stayed on her family's farm, tending to the gardens under her father's care, as he wasn't a fan of Morgan's father and his lackadaisical lifestyle. He had no intention of passing the responsibility of taking care of his daughter and grandson to Morgan's dad until he was ready to commit and properly marry. Morgan's early years were spent on the farm with a fairly carefree and unstructured lifestyle. He could wander the property as he pleased, and his adventurous nature and desire to explore the surrounding areas grew to emulate the lifestyle of his father which he admired so much. He developed a habit of drifting off from his chores and putting them off in favour of whatever may have caught his attention, but always came back to them eventually, and loved the payoff of being able to see crops and flowers bloom. His mother would tell him stories about the Harvest Goddess which would leave him in awe of her and the harvest, and inspire him to work just a little harder at taking care of the farm.
Morgan's unconventional family structure garnered a lot of criticism from their traditional community and other family members. Having grown up in that unconventional setting, Morgan couldn't wrap his head around the traditions, guidelines and limitations people wanted to impose on his family as well as themselves. The attempted disruption of his way of life was stressful, and he found himself feeling sensitive to the criticism. Eventually he moved out to the city with his parents (unmarried--much to his grandfather's chagrin) in search of a new and contemporary lifestyle. They got by with what they knew, opening a small Herb and Garden shop. His parents wouldn't want to pressure him, but Morgan knew funds were tight and that he'd be less of a burden if he could find a calling and support himself. Unsure of what to do with his life, Morgan attempted to get a proper education, but found the rules, deadlines and pressures involved with formal schooling clashed with his loose work ethic. The idea of spending all this time working inside to earn a diploma (a fancy piece of paper as far as he's concerned) that might let him work in a stuffy city office was more of a nightmare to him than a dream to aspire to. He dropped out and became busy spending his time helping out at his parents shop, slipping out to wander the city when he could, but it just wasn't the same as the countryside.
Visiting his grandfather's farm was a welcome change of pace from the city, and gave Morgan an environment where he felt more at home and free to relax and reflect. The lush fields brimming with life were leagues above their small shop in the city in his eyes, and made him wonder if the Harvest Goddess felt the same way. After all, this land was so much more blessed and bountiful than the shop could ever hope to be. Why couldn't he just stay in a place like this instead of returning to the structure of city life?-- A colourful leaflet caught his eye with an opportunity that was right up his alley. A chance to leave the city and find an adventure in a beautiful, natural, rustic town. Better yet, it was free, and came with a home and job! It seemed too good to be true, but there was no way he was going to pass up on a chance like this. Hastily packing up his belongings, Morgan made his way to the station to board the Eclair Express.
How long have you been on DeviantArt?
7 years... I have been here so long help...
What does your username mean?
My username is literally just after the breed of dog I own. My dog Maggie is a Wheaten Terrier/Poodle mix, so, a Whoodle!
Describe yourself in three words.
one stinky chicken
Are you left or right handed?
What was your first deviation?
this is the oldest thing i can find in storage oh my god...
What is your favourite type of art to create?
THINGS WITH FLUFFY HAIR AND GOOFY FACES
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
if i could master cartoony/dynamic/punchy style i'd be so glad that's all i want in life...
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Eclair Express and art with fresh2death style
Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
UH........ MY FRIENDS?? !!
If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
I've already been lucky enough to meet a handful of my dA friends in person this past summer for the first time! ONE I HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO MEET AND WOULD LOVE TO IS Massybeast !!!!!!!!!!!
How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
YES THIS ONE ALWAYS AND FOREVER GOES TO lucas420 they were the first person I ever rped with and got me into this wild world of gushing over OCs...
What are your preferred tools to create art?
I live by sai...
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
streams like while or after watching my friends stream watching them draw is SO..so good it makes me want to try harder or try new things...